RIBase
RIB / SIB Name Fox Cub
Year 2012
Make Wetline
Model 260 ECO
Color White
Length (Metres) 2.60
2012 Wetline 260 ECO
Basic Information New to water craft; intend to use the sib for Coastal Exploration and wildlife photography. Learning everything I can to ensure safety of myself, my wife and others. Not yet launched, but run the outboard in a water butt to ensure it runs well :)

Managed a short couple of laps round the bay... it was difficult launching from the surf... ;)
Electronics and Navigation
Handheld Standard Horizon HX290 VHF (replacing destroyed Cobra splashproof-rather-than-waterproof) Galaxy SIII Android with apps and GPS including Navionics UK & Ireland. Waterproof phone case and waterproof GPS case.

Engine and Fuel Tank Information
Evinrude 4hp twin cylinder 2 stroke. Would like a fuel tank, but currently with spare fuel cans and will fill up before launch. Have a 20litre Jerry Can; would be nice if I could refuel with a hose and bulb pump if needed....unsure if it is possible..

Gear and Accessories
180N Lifejackets (Manual gas) Good torch, Dry bags, towline folding Launching wheels Spare fuel can. Cameras....

Favorite Cruising Destinations
Aberavon, Not yet, but will most likely be Gower and Cardigan Bay (for dolphin viewing). Or somewhere localish to fish; just got a 2nd hand rod and some feathers. With hooks on! :)
Comments: 0 / Views: 4000