Old 01 January 2017, 14:45   #1

Town: Boissy saint leger
Boat name: MARLAU
Make: BOMBARD
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard
Wonderful aerotec Hello I just found this super forum I am on my second Aerotech, I

Hello I just found this super forum I am on my second Aerotech, I bought the 1st in 1999 and I kept 13 years with a DT 15 C SUZUKI. I just bought a suzuki DF AE 20 EFI. I do bottle diving and walks, river in winter and sea in the summer in the Mediterranean (Perpignan and Corsica). Walks on the Seine, Marne and its canals (Paris). I would be delighted to talk with you so that we share our ideas and our nautical adventures. cordially Laurent
Old 01 January 2017, 15:02   #2

Town: Girvan & Tayvallich
Boat name: Breawatch
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 F/stroke
MMSI: ex directory!!
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
Hello I just found this super forum I am on my second Aerotech, I bought the 1st in 1999 and I kept 13 years with a DT 15 C SUZUKI. I just bought a suzuki DF AE 20 EFI. I do bottle diving and walks, river in winter and sea in the summer in the Mediterranean (Perpignan and Corsica). Walks on the Seine, Marne and its canals (Paris). I would be delighted to talk with you so that we share our ideas and our nautical adventures. cordially Laurent
Welcome aboard Laurent. I do hope you find the forum to your taste and you feel confident enough to join in and contribute as that's what makes the life of any forum is active membership.
Wishing you many years of safe boating.
Cheers
J
Member of SABS ( Scottish West Division)
jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 January 2017, 15:14   #3

Town: Cambridgeshire
Boat name: Nimrod II
Make: Aerotec 380
Engine: Yam 15 Tohatsu 9.8
Welcome from me too Laurent, we have the same outfit. Thanks for your PM.

I too am on my second Aerotec, like you I used the first with a 15hp 2-stroke and then in 2015 I bought a new Aerotec finally upgrading to a new Suzuki 20hp like yours in 2016.

As Jambo says we like to hear any stories of your outings or modifications, images are good too.

Here is my outfit (click to expand)...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jambo RIB.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	117546  
Old 01 January 2017, 15:47   #4

RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenlander View Post
Welcome from me too Laurent, we have the same outfit. Thanks for your PM.

I too am on my second Aerotec, like you I used the first with a 15hp 2-stroke and then in 2015 I bought a new Aerotec finally upgrading to a new Suzuki 20hp like yours in 2016.

As Jambo says we like to hear any stories of your outings or modifications, images are good too.

Here is my outfit (click to expand)...

I do like that lovely Ribcraft on the other side of the finger. [emoji106][emoji106]. I'm not biased at all[emoji1]
Old 01 January 2017, 16:52   #5

[QUOTE = jambo; 737366] Je fais comme cette belle Ribcraft de l'autre côté du doigt. [Emoji106] [emoji106]. Je ne suis pas du tout partial [emoji1] [/ QUOTE]
Good evening To make you dream, Cerbere in the Pyrenees (superb) Paris on the seine canal Saint Martin and fantastic Corsica from Sagone to Scandola. And in aeroteck!
laurent
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Banyuls 2004 090.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	117547   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080847.JPG (30).jpg
Views:	143
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	117548   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080752.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	117549   Click image for larger version

Name:	2006-07-24- 064.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	117550   Click image for larger version

Name:	2006-07-24- 066.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	117551  

Old 01 January 2017, 17:38   #6

RIBase
Wonderful aerotec Hello I just found this super forum I am on my second Aerotech, I

Absolutely fabulous looking I'm really jealous [emoji106][emoji106][emoji485]
The Ribcraft is mine
Old 01 January 2017, 19:56   #7

[QUOTE = jambo; 737374] Absolument fabuleux regardant je suis vraiment jaloux [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji485]
Le Ribcraft est à moi [/ QUOTE]

I have lots of other pictures. Your boats are very friendly I managed with my aerotek To do water skiing with my DT 15 C SUZUKI. A stroll of more than 40 miles in Corsica in the Creeks of Scandola, and camping. Show me nice places in Scotland to do in Aerotek.

Tayvallich is a very nice place
Old 01 January 2017, 20:34   #8

Quote:
[QUOTE = jambo; 737374] Absolument fabuleux regardant je suis vraiment jaloux [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji485]

I have lots of other pictures. Your boats are very friendly I managed with my aerotek To do water skiing with my DT 15 C SUZUKI. A stroll of more than 40 miles in Corsica in the Creeks of Scandola, and camping. Show me nice places in Scotland to do in Aerotek.

t what time of year the outdoor temperatures in Scotland are above 20 ° C Pleasant temperature for me to do the boat. The only changes made are on my aerotek are A large elastic net on the bow bag to place the waistcoats and bag securely. I kept the bow bag to fit my fins Sanders to moor diving bottles. A carpet (tapisom) coated by a rubber coating underneath protects the inflated bottom (comfortable, light and robust) A waterproof solid bag. HPA DRY DUFFLE 90 for deck fittings. A small waterproof bag for the anchor line. Ropes between the stainless steel rings (safety for the maintenance of the mooring). I bought a 25 l nurse for the SUZUKI 20 AES to replace the nurse 15. VHS Radio for the Paris Canals Circuit of lights navigation (realized by me) with small waterproof pouch and battery 9v (autonomy 48h)
Old 01 January 2017, 21:00   #9

RIBase
Quote:

I will let Fenlander answer that as he knows all the spots for a sin. J
Old 01 January 2017, 21:57   #10

bonne nuit
Old 02 January 2017, 10:10   #11

Over the past 35yrs we've never really stayed somewhere we didn't like in Scotland, but we've always put effort into choosing well. We prefer the western side but perhaps that's because we've been there far more, it definately does have more sibbing oportunities.

As far as a specific location goes we try and choose somewhere that is very close to a slipway with all states of the tide access so we never have to worry about a return time.

Hold on though... you want 20degC minimum... that might be the problem. Out of our last three years... two weeks each year... in two of the years we never reached 20deg on any day of the holiday. Nice sunny days yes... but warm... sadly no.
Old 02 January 2017, 10:26   #12
RIBnet admin team

Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Engine: Tohatsu 30HP
MMSI: 235089819
Fenlander is right, there are many great places in Scotland, and on the West coast loads of good small boating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenlander View Post
Hold on though... you want 20degC minimum... that might be the problem.
Usually at some point between May and early September there will be several days that get to 20+. The issue is you can't predict when, or have any confidence that they will be consecutive days.

We like it that way, it keep Le Rosbif away, which stops it getting too busy. Popular with German/Dutch/Scandi motorbikers - presumably because not too hot for leathers? Perhaps the same applies to dry suit!
Old 02 January 2017, 10:40   #13

hello, thank, super!
For owners of Suzuki DF 20 AES EFI, I just purchased the engine workshop manual. Like all new combustion engines, managed by electronics and computers, the means of access are hyper-locked. (Software and documentation). And as usual there are smart little people in the world who managed to override, so if needed, do not hesitate, this is my hobbies
Old 02 January 2017, 12:18   #14

Sorry translated, there are people in the world who find parries, to all this
Old 02 January 2017, 19:59   #15
Administrator

Town: Brighton
Quote:
Good evening To make you dream, Cerbere in the Pyrenees (superb) Paris on the seine canal Saint Martin and fantastic Corsica from Sagone to Scandola. And in aeroteck!
laurent

Bienvenue Nevada!

The canal Saint Martin looks good. I've walked along it a few times, but not done it by boat yet. Paris is definitely on my "one day" list of boating destinations.
Old 02 January 2017, 20:21   #16

>>>Usually at some point between May and early September there will be several days that get to 20+. The issue is you can't predict when, or have any confidence that they will be consecutive days.

As I said above Scotland has served us so well but the point Poly makes is spot on. Not such a problem if like him, Jambo or Gurnard you are local and can be flexible as to days out at short notice. But when you book two weeks in the summer 8mths ahead with the attendant animal boarding and car fuel costs it's disappointing if you have a bad period.

We've only had one really hot week on holiday in Scotland in the last three decades. That was July 1989 staying above Loch Craignish where the private water supply had all but dried up so we collected drinking water in 5gal containers from the marina tap.

Sadly (for me) mainly due to the weather in our holiday weeks for the past few years I've been outvoted for the first time in decades so we'll be turning south on the A1 this summer for our main holiday!

Re the current Suzuki 20EFI and diagnostics. I have decided for certain to cast the warranty aside after the first year and self service. I will be getting hold of the diagnostics and lead later this year to assist with that.
Old 03 January 2017, 15:50   #17

Quote:
Bienvenue Nevada!

Le canal Saint Martin semble bon. J'ai marché le long de quelques fois, mais pas encore fait par bateau. Paris est définitivement sur ma liste "un jour" des destinations de navigation.
Oui superbe.
la mise à l'eau s'effectue sur la Marne ou la Seine amont en Seine aval (plusieurs écluses)
après port de la bastille, attention au horaire des bateaux mouches (arret à midi).
Voute Richard Lenoir avec ses puits de lumiere et environ 8 écluses double + des ponts payant en fonction de la jauge du bateau (Aeroteck environ 20€) pour l'aller et le retour jusqu'au bassin de la Vilette.
1ere ecluse du canal Saint Denis à descendre et à remonter (formidable ascenseur à bateau).
1 journée le temps de passer toutes les écluses de 10h00 à 15h00.

regarde sur le net l'ensemble des points cités.

autre sortie
Paris de Suresnes à l’écluse du port à l'Anglais avec passage à coté de notre Dame de l'ile de la cité.
je fais ca plusieurs fois par an, pour préparer le bateau et le dessalé au retour des vacances en mer.

j'ai un petit raccourci avec mon Aerotek pour éviter des écluses et gagner du temps.

très peu de bateau personnel sur la Seine, à part les bateaux mouches, rapides et nombreux.
VHS obligatoire à Paris.
Police fluvial rapide comme l’éclaire mais sympa.

Fermeture des écluses Marne et Seine 18h00 (mème avant..)
regarde sur le net, il y a de nombreuse photos (ex Zodiac Paris Londres Paris)

Laurent
Old 03 January 2017, 16:01   #18

21° mini pour faire ces sorties en tee sheart..........!!!
baignade en 2003 parce que trop chaud au milieu de la Seine à Paris en Aerotek.
Baignade Interdite, mais ..!
Old 04 January 2017, 07:56   #19

Yes great.
The launching takes place on the Marne or the Seine upstream in Seine downstream (several locks)
After port of the bastille, attention to the schedules of the boats flies (stop at noon).
Vout Richard Lenoir with its wells of light and about 8 double locks + bridges paying according to the gauge of the boat (Aeroteck about 20 €) for the return and the return to the basin of Vilette.
1st lock of the Canal Saint Denis to go down and to go up (formidable elevator with boat).
1 day time to pass all the locks from 10:00 to 15:00.

Looks on the net all the points cited.

Other output
Paris from Suresnes to the lock of the port to the English with passage next to our Lady of the island of the city.
I do this several times a year, to prepare the boat and desalted when returning from the holidays at sea.

I have a shortcut with my Aerotek to avoid locks and save time.

Very little personal boat on the Seine, except for the flying boats, fast and numerous.
VHS compulsory in Paris.
River police fast as the light but nice.

Closure of the locks Marne and Seine 18h00 (same before ..)
Looks on the net, there are many pictures (ex Zodiac Paris London Paris)

21 ° mini to make these exits in tee sheart .......... !!!
Swimming in 2003 because too hot in the middle of the Seine in Paris in Aerotek.
Swimming Forbidden, but ..
Old 06 January 2017, 23:37   #20

Town: surrey
Boat name: el nino
Make: tornado humber
Length: 7m +
Engine: outboards
Well just back yesterday to mine in Africa but new toy that I brought with me paddle board