Old 18 February 2017, 19:26   #1

Town: Weymouth
Length: 5m +
SeaFitMarine South-West based Marine Services

Hi all, I would like to introduce SeaFitMarine to Ribnet, I am an experienced Technician who has spent 10 years within the Ribcraft Team, I recently decided to leave the role as Head Technician to offer my services within the Marine sector.
Whether it is deck, hatch or upholstery you require fitted, or a new chart plotter to a complete electrical re-wire or even a new build installation to keep your new purchase costs down. Distribution/fuse boxes incorporating battery switches can also be offered, custom made to your requirements with a simple blue sea blade fuse panel or a more professional approach using ETA thermal breakers. Re-wires can be offered from as little as £200. SeaFitMarine can professionally fulfill your requests and give you the confidence you need to ensure the job is completed correctly and safely to an extremely high standard before heading out to sea.
I am also happy to offer a finishing service, with very competitive rates to bring your hull back to life, a complete deep compound and buff with prices from as follows:
Up to 5.3m £150
5.3m - 7.0m £200
7.0m - 9.0m £250
9.0m - 12m £300
These prices would not include any Grp or Glass repair work, these would be quoted additionally
A complete Valeting service is also available from prices as low as £50 to get your vessel looking at it's best again.
Thank you for taking the time to take a look at my post, if I can be of any assistance, please do get in touch.
Any requests can also be made through email to SeaFitMarineservices@gmail.com
Old 18 February 2017, 19:31   #2
RIBnet Supporter

Length: 4m +
Welcome to RIBnet.

May I draw your attention to our Commercial Membership rules?

http://www.rib.net/forum/f31/guideli...ting-4921.html