Old 11 October 2012, 16:33   #11
RIBnet supporter
Town: Southampton
Boat name: cariboo too
Make: WB Generation 430
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Originally Posted by ajm81 View Post
Ha nss sea rider It's taken 5 years to convince my wife that a rib is a good idea and if I'm being honest it's only because a little one came along that I've done it so a sea rider would have been a q7 to a 1970s land rover. I know that's going to wind a few rescue boat owners up but it's not all about practicality it's about having fun I don't want to go to France maybe Bournemouth Cowes and lymington on my precious days off with a bit of wake boarding thrown in I know the ribeye is not an Atlantic going rib that will give a perfect ride in conditions most people wouldn't even dream of but it's a nice looking safe craft and to be honest ribeye have been amazing so far helpfull and nice to deal with a trait that most hard boat dealers don't hold. Looking forward to April now and regular trips to the folly and meeting some of you guys in the rib park at Cowes yacht haven
Yep, took me best part of 30 years to convince Mrs NSS that we should have any sort of boat. As you'll see from my avatar, mine is strictly for leisure purposes. A good friend of mine has a Ribeye 785S which he keeps on the Hamble. Lovely boat in my opinion, and I'm sure yours will be perfect for your intended use. Enjoy!
NSS is offline   Reply With Quote