Old 12 August 2015, 21:01   #1

Town: Andratx
Boat name: Deep-data
Make: Zodiac HD4 hd
Length: 5m +
Engine: Outboard
Greetings from Mallorca

Dear all. Many thanks for allowing me onto this forum.
I´m new to boats. I´ve purchased a Zodiac MK4-HD two years ago and now am finally getting my head round to fixing it. I have not a clue!

I have 4 anodised Aluminium floor boards but no nose section. Does anybody know what the dimensions are or does anybody have any idea where I can buy second hand ones? I am correct in thinking there are three pieces in total that make up the nose/bow section?

In addition I´m going to need a console. I have a 60HP 4 stroke engine (not seen it yet , nor do I know the make/model) in a mate´s garage, which I plan to get my hands on in the coming months. I'm told I need a console to drive this thing. Any ideas?

The list is endless at this stage but I wont go on for too long. Many thanks in advance to anybody who can point me in the right direction regarding the question raised.

Best regards
Ingo Brown
PS I am coming to the UK next month (end of Sep) and will be based in Herts. If anybody has any suggestions or offers I could come over to take a look and buy what´s required.
Old 29 August 2015, 23:13   #2

Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Hi dude

The most important thing is shaft length and horsepower rating. There should be a plate on your transom that will tell you what power is acceptable.