Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11 January 2020, 07:58   #21
MatFromPoland's Avatar
Country: Poland
Boat name: T1
Length: 5m +
Engine: EVINRUDE 115 HO
MMSI: 261026640
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 612
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
If we leave the EU ,,, and if it goes back to the pre EE days, yes, you will need a green card for car & trailer - this is not connected with the new requirement of having a reg plate for commercial trailers. You may also need an international driving permit

It depends ... When I started drive car to Greece Serba and Macedonia were not in EU (they are not still).

In Serbia you don't need Green Card, In Macedonia it is require and checked on the border.

Now I use ferry to Greece (from Itally: trieste,Venice) so not cross any non EU country border.

Jeff - you mentioned about white/red board plate (require in Itally). But I was sure that if your car and trailer fulfil all rules from origin country it is enough ?? Never had one. A few German folks with trailer teached me each time that bar with lights have to be before prop - but I ignored them. I do have reflected orange trinagle on my prop


MatFromPoland is offline   Reply With Quote

« Cap Breiz | Top | - »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.