Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 18 March 2009, 15:15   #11
Member
 
Country: Austria
Town: Hophgarten
Length: 4m +
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph P View Post
I will go back into my records and try to find some photographs of the rib race in Scotland (1991 and 1993).
I'm sure you don't have to try hard
__________________

__________________
Giuseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 March 2009, 12:11   #12
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Falmouth
Length: no boat
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
RIBs needed in Kefalonia - with owners!

Guys,

I am working for the Kefalonia Hellenic Youth Foundation. We operate an inshore rescue service made up of volunteers. If anyone in the area would like to donate some time and a boat for a few days a week or maybe over the summer months. Please get in touch.

I am currently in the UK and myself run a media company that makes promotional films for the RNLI.

Also if anyone wants to attend at Kefalonia Rib rally to raise funds for these guys then get in touch, perhaps a gathering of Hellenic Ribs, owners and a good party prior to a trip to enjoy your boats?
svprogram@crossfiremedia.org.uk

Thanks very much.
__________________

__________________
SupportingVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 March 2009, 09:42   #13
Member
 
Country: Greece
Town: Ilioupolis, Athens
Boat name: Utopia
Make: Olympic St
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard 25 H.P.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportingVoice View Post
Guys,

I am working for the Kefalonia Hellenic Youth Foundation. We operate an inshore rescue service made up of volunteers. If anyone in the area would like to donate some time and a boat for a few days a week or maybe over the summer months. Please get in touch.

I am currently in the UK and myself run a media company that makes promotional films for the RNLI.

Also if anyone wants to attend at Kefalonia Rib rally to raise funds for these guys then get in touch, perhaps a gathering of Hellenic Ribs, owners and a good party prior to a trip to enjoy your boats?
svprogram@crossfiremedia.org.uk

Thanks very much.
I will pass your request to my friends and members of ribandsea.gr

Please let me have any information available for the Kefalonia Rib rally...
__________________
You do not quit racing when you get old. You get old when you quit racing.
Joseph P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 March 2009, 06:04   #14
Member
 
Country: Greece
Town: Ilioupolis, Athens
Boat name: Utopia
Make: Olympic St
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard 25 H.P.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph P View Post
I will pass your request to my friends and members of ribandsea.gr

Please let me have any information available for the Kefalonia Rib rally...
NOTICE ! It's ribandsea.com and not ribandsea.gr

Thank you.
__________________
You do not quit racing when you get old. You get old when you quit racing.
Joseph P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 March 2009, 10:38   #15
Member
 
Country: Germany
Town: Koblenz
Length: 7m +
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
No matter com/gr, is difficult to read, they 're all greeks.
__________________
Parel8on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 March 2009, 04:23   #16
Member
 
Country: Greece
Town: Ilioupolis, Athens
Boat name: Utopia
Make: Olympic St
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard 25 H.P.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parel8on View Post
No matter com/gr, is difficult to read, they 're all greeks.

However, you are from Cuprus, aren't you? You must understand Greek then...
__________________
You do not quit racing when you get old. You get old when you quit racing.
Joseph P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2009, 04:34   #17
Member
 
Country: Austria
Town: Hophgarten
Length: 4m +
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parel8on View Post
No matter com/gr, is difficult to read, they 're all greeks.
You should check also http://fouskoto4all.gr/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15
It has an english section
__________________
Giuseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2009, 04:40   #18
Member
 
Country: Austria
Town: Hophgarten
Length: 4m +
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph P View Post
However, you are from Cuprus, aren't you? You must understand Greek then...
Which country is Cuprus ??
__________________
Giuseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2009, 18:24   #19
Member
 
Country: Germany
Town: Koblenz
Length: 7m +
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph P View Post
However, you are from Cuprus, aren't you? You must understand Greek then...
I don't have to understand Greek....
__________________
Parel8on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2009, 07:20   #20
Member
 
Country: Greece
Town: Ilioupolis, Athens
Boat name: Utopia
Make: Olympic St
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard 25 H.P.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parel8on View Post
I don't have to understand Greek....
I am really sorry! I thought your country of origin was Cyprus! This is what I saw last time! Of course you don't have to understand Greek if you are from Germany, as I don' t have to understand German of course...
__________________

__________________
You do not quit racing when you get old. You get old when you quit racing.
Joseph P is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.