Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 27 November 2008, 06:48   #41
Member
 
Country: Netherlands
Length: 4m +
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 53
Send a message via MSN to Vintec
As I heared the southeast side is more fun, in terms of possibilities to go out in the night.
My idea for next years summer is to go to a campside near Bardolino or Peshiera.
But I'm afraid that in that area there are not much places to launch my rib from the trailer, and also a affortable marina insteat of a bouy.
I just don't like the idea of leaving my rib at a bouy for two weeks....

Marksails, do you have any suggestions in that area of Bardolino / Peshiera?

Or can you point out that the southwest side of the lake, also is a lot of fun to be for about two weeks. In terms of nice places to visit by boat or going out at night?
__________________

__________________
Vintec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2008, 16:51   #42
Member
 
Country: Italy
Town: Verona
Boat name: CZD-21
Make: Prototype
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki DF 140 year08
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 175
There are no slides for the trailer To Bardolino and Peschiera

look at th photo

This slide is a free access and it's near Desenzano (between Desenzano and Sirmione)
The name is ZATTERA and the place is Rivoltella.

if you love the nightlife desenzano is the ideal place. 15 km from Peschiera
25 km from BRescia
You have all that you want..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zatt20071.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	247.2 KB
ID:	39039  
__________________

marksails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2009, 19:53   #43
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: London
Make: Humber
Length: 6m +
Engine: 115hp
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 36
From what I gather you cannot take powered craft north of a line across the lake at Limone
I would love to be proved wrong about this

S
__________________
Sailshots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 March 2009, 01:27   #44
Member
 
Country: Belgium
Length: 5m +
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailshots View Post
From what I gather you cannot take powered craft north of a line across the lake at Limone
I would love to be proved wrong about this

S
Exactly! In the north is only for sailing boats.
__________________
BarflyRIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 April 2009, 07:19   #45
Member
 
Country: Italy
Town: Verona
Boat name: CZD-21
Make: Prototype
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki DF 140 year08
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 175
This is true.
At the north there are many wind surfer and sailing boats.
This area is only for that boats.

This is the line:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	normeG1.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	41572  
marksails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 April 2009, 07:53   #46
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Whipsnade
Boat name: Not Guilty
Make: Larson
Length: 6m +
Engine: I/O 5.7 SX 260hp
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 9
Very interesting

Very interesting thread, finally some information regarding boating on Lake Garda, I do not have a RIB, sorry :-(, just little Larson 226 5.7 V8 bowrider.

Anyway I've been many a time to Lake Garda, mainly stayed in either Moniga or Simioni (when we don't have the children with us) and rented boats from Rappi or some German chap on the beach in Manerba...

It definitely is the best way to go around the lake in my opinion...It just takes too long to get to the other side by car...

Opposed to the last times I now have training, full inland/coastal ICC....I was wondering is CEVNI required as well for the Italian lakes?

We will be staying for three weeks in Moniga and have booked a bouy in front of the campground. I'm a little worried now with all these stories regarding theft. Is that true? Should I put some more security on my boat? I'm surprised as many of the boats are there for many months a year....

Also last time (about 4 years ago now..) it seems that there was free mooring at places like Salo and Lasize so one can have a little spot of lunch and go back....Is that still the case or was that just because I rented a boat from Rappi?

I would love to learn about other good places too moor so me and family can go for some lunch....I love Sirmioni for example....

Hope you don't mind a non rib owner on here :-)

If you ladies/gents are interested I can upload some more lake Garda pictures :-)
__________________
dejongj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2009, 16:42   #47
Member
 
Country: Italy
Town: Verona
Boat name: CZD-21
Make: Prototype
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki DF 140 year08
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejongj View Post
Anyway I've been many a time to Lake Garda, mainly stayed in either Moniga or Simioni (when we don't have the children with us) and rented boats from Rappi or some German chap on the beach in Manerba...
My Rib is in Manerba ;-) and j now very well Rappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejongj View Post
It definitely is the best way to go around the lake in my opinion...It just takes too long to get to the other side by car......
this is true



Quote:
Originally Posted by dejongj View Post
We will be staying for three weeks in Moniga and have booked a bouy in front of the campground. I'm a little worried now with all these stories regarding theft. Is that true? Should I put some more security on my boat? I'm surprised as many of the boats are there for many months a year..........
J think that you have no problem but if you want to be sure about the right and safe place to put your boat , on my opinion you should find a place ( My suggestion should be "Rappy Drive" , the one you've mentioned


Quote:
Originally Posted by dejongj View Post
Hope you don't mind a non rib owner on here :-)

If you ladies/gents are interested I can upload some more lake Garda pictures :-)
Whenever you're coming to Manerba, Please send me a message so that we can have a little trip .

eeehmmmm... the photos of the last week with my black RIB :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4424.JPG
Views:	279
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	42213   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4430.JPG
Views:	272
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	42214   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4446.JPG
Views:	261
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	42215   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4449.JPG
Views:	322
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	42216   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4456.JPG
Views:	269
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	42217  

marksails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2009, 17:04   #48
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Whipsnade
Boat name: Not Guilty
Make: Larson
Length: 6m +
Engine: I/O 5.7 SX 260hp
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksails View Post
Whenever you're coming to Manerba, Please send me a message so that we can have a little trip .

eeehmmmm... the photos of the last week with my black RIB :-)
Thanks I will do, it would be good to meet someone experienced....I'm just waiting for my Larson to be prepared....But going out to Poole Harbour on a few Ribs this weekend!

PS Is that a pontoon I see at Isola dei Conigli?? Last time I was there you had to beach the boats...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0032_edited-1.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	42218   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0025_edited-1.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	42219   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0027.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	42220   Click image for larger version

Name:	Italy Lake Garda 078 - Version 2.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	42221   Click image for larger version

Name:	Italy Lake Garda 098_edited-1.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	42222  

__________________
dejongj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 April 2009, 15:42   #49
Member
 
Country: Italy
Town: Verona
Boat name: CZD-21
Make: Prototype
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki DF 140 year08
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejongj View Post
PS Is that a pontoon I see at Isola dei Conigli?? Last time I was there you had to beach the boats...
Yes, infact there is a pontoon at "rabbits island".... :-)
the difference is caused by the water : now , at the moment, there's a lot of water into the lake, one meter and half more.
Perhaps when you come last time, the level was not that high
marksails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 April 2009, 04:35   #50
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Whipsnade
Boat name: Not Guilty
Make: Larson
Length: 6m +
Engine: I/O 5.7 SX 260hp
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksails View Post
Yes, infact there is a pontoon at "rabbits island".... :-)
the difference is caused by the water : now , at the moment, there's a lot of water into the lake, one meter and half more.
Perhaps when you come last time, the level was not that high
I am very pleased to hear that as last time I was there, there was a lot of talk on how the lake water level was going down...

I've just extended my holiday this year by a couple of day, can't wait to go...
__________________

__________________
dejongj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.