Images fine now.
Have a look at post #36 on this recent thread of mine where I made a repair in the same area on an air floor Bombard. Mine was slightly more crucial as one of the air floor retaining straps was attached there. I made a proper job of the seam where it had pulled apart and them made a small secondary patch for extra reinforcement.
This repair was tested in choppy water at speed for our holiday in Scotland and it held perfectly.
Aerotec patching/glue advice.
Having some experience of these repairs now my tips are...
Ensure as already mentioned you really have established the extent of the weak part.
Make sure both surfaces are absolutely properly cleaned.
Only use 2-part glue and follow the mixing/timing procedure by the book.
Make sure you have worked out a way of applying pressure to the repair... I found a paint roller best.
Don't skimp on curing time.
Only do if it's warm and not humid.