I found a YAM 265S a week ago. I want to try to restore it, I dont have any boat knowledge so I was hoping you could help me. I have inflated the boat, the air slowly runs out, I suspect there is only a small leak.
Album with pictures can be found here: YAM 265S - Album on Imgur
I have a couple of questions:
1. After reading and performing a small test, I think that my boat is made from PVC, can anyone confirm that?
2. What kind of adapter ring do I need for the valve in the YAM 265s?
3. There is a black strip around the entire boat, I suspect that it used to be glued to the rest of the boat, but now it is not connected anymore in most places. Is it important to restore this glue connection?
4. Is there a way to clean the boat again or is it mostly UV damage?
5. What kind of glue/primer should I use?