Tower bridge video
On this trip the incidents were:
- At full speed, c 28 knots I think (didn't have navigation aid on much) sometimes there was some was wash that came in the boat at the rear, not sure why, perhaps the new prop was the cause, unsure. Did not happen before.
- Hit an unexpected wave and was thrown to side of boat but recovered it well
- Approached control zone with PLA and barge digging in the river too fast
- (most worrying) motor unexpectedly cut out 10 metres from landing when sorting out wheels (still using hammer to free wheel from slot, need to re bend metal around button). Used smaller screw to hold on launch wheel where screw was lost. May have stood on fuel hose. Will need to run motor in garden with rubber ears and probably take it in to investigate
- Electric start stopped working on the trip before this and doesn't seem to work anymore, not sure what I have done, perhaps shorted the wires in water in error, I now have proper plug and socket to connect to battery but doesn't work, only with pull cord
- Light pole came lose as didn't tighten screws up with spanner, only hand tight, so kept tightening it up.
- Buckle broke on boat bag, snapped off - not sure what to do to repair
- Rooteq trolley is a joy, wheels through flat easily, lifts into car boot easily with motor on it and just take off handle and slide with pillow underneath it
- Roofrack will take boat on top when I manage to fix it on