Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15 May 2012, 13:57   #1
Country: Ireland
Town: cork
Boat name: yam
Make: yam 360s
Length: 3m +
Engine: Mariner 6hp
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 36
What is it for?

On the rear floor panel of my Yam 360s there are two slots.There is also a rectangular piece of black plastic sheet about a foot square with a belt threaded through it and a clasp.Is it to tie down a fuel tank?Anyone know where I could look up the manual for this boat?

billows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2012, 14:12   #2
chewy's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: Up Norf
Make: Avon SR4,Tremlett 23
Length: 4m +
Engine: Yam 55, Volvo 200
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,217
Pretty much certain its for lashing down the fuel tank.

chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2012, 09:07   #3
Country: UK - England
Town: Devon
Make: Lomac
Length: 5m +
Engine: Honda 50
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 31
Hi Billows

The plastic square and strap is for a portable fuel tank. Check out the attached pic...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yam360s.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	68254  
Redrock is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Member's RIBs




Add your RIB

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.