Unfortunately (and I didn't want to name names) it was Polymarine who did the original repairs. My wife drove over Colwyn Bay to drop the boat off and we left written instructions of what the problems were. Polymarine used Sealflex and we went back to pick it up
The next time we inflated it (admittedly the following spring) it went flat and we contacted Polymarine and took it back. They repaired it again and I spoke to them to get reassurance that it would not leak. I then picked it up, took it up to Oban, went out in it and it started leaking quite dramatically from the area we had identified originally.
I've lost faith in Polymarine - I don't want the boat sealflexed again, but the cone end join properly repaired.