Old 16 July 2011, 22:16   #61

Make: Bombard Aerotec
Length: 4m +
Engine: Evinrude 15 hp -78
Sounds like I will try to go for a 15 hp then! Took it out for a test spin with just a small 4 hp Yamaha today, it was real nice. Got on the plane with that little junk! Might have been some half plane though. 9-12 knots. And of course, only on full throttle and when I sat as far away from the engine as I possible could get. Have to get an extension for the tiller!

Renegade: I think I will leave the bubble for now, and just get as much riding time as possible in this short swedish summer. BUT of course I will put up step by step as soon as I get started! If nothing else it will be a good laugh for everyone here
Old 16 July 2011, 23:44   #62

Town: sheffield
Make: zodiac gt II
Length: 4m +
Engine: outboard
supose if you can live with the bubble and you not takeing out to sea its ok . the main thing is to have fun .

I been throu all size ribs and sibs and my best fun with the kids is on my small bombard air deck 2.8 . the main thing for me is relaxation and on the water drop a anchor lay back in the sun with a rod other the side and chill , with the sound of the water and looking up at the sky is like pure heven.

hope you have any fun hours out of the boat regardless of its condition
renegade is offline   Reply With Quote