Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10 July 2008, 12:04   #11
Country: UK - England
Town: Devon
Boat name: Junk at the moment
Make: Avon
Length: 3m +
Engine: Yamaha 4hp 2t
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 52
So would I be entitled to some kind of rubber stamped UK certificate based on my french permit?

mike13401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 July 2008, 05:56   #12
Country: UK - England
Town: Buckingham
Make: Ribcraft 4.8
Length: 4m +
Engine: Mariner 75
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 352
I don't think so - why would you want that ?

The French permit will presumably allow you to apply for an ICC (if you ever wanted to) which is recognised across Europe.

Getting your British permit (the RYA powerboat level 2) doesn't qualify you to get a French permit - just the European equivalent (the ICC) ...

BumbleAbout is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.