Old 29 April 2012, 12:42   #31
Town: Southern Ontario
Boat name: -Unknown-
Make: SeaMax
Length: 4m +
Engine: Merc/Minn Kota
As with Mercs, Yamaha use the same block for their 15-25 with a different cylinder bore. I believe Merc uses the same block and outside Mfg for it's 9.9 as well, not sure about Yamaha?

Nightfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 April 2012, 13:44   #32
Town: Poole
Boat name: Derisher
Make: Bombard
Length: 3m +
Engine: Yamaha 25 HP 2 strok
Originally Posted by PeterM View Post
Up for it too ! Though the performance of 25 over a 15 didn't seem much until the boats loaded up with some weight (based on MattH & mine runing side by side).

There is the sibfast cruise ( bt XS400) thread , but if 'bombard' people want to PM me with thier possible available date maybe in June sometime ?

Having a complete mental block on how to private message and so answering on forum. Currently I think I can do most weekends in June, saturdays are better than sundays. I launch from Parkstone yacht club so nearby to anyone who launches at baiter. Atrip up the Wareham river might be a plan because we could have aturn of speed in the waterskiing area near rockley and the rest of the way the smaller engines would not be disadvantaged. Could have a pub lunch in Wareham. Happy to consider other plans though.

Derisher is offline   Reply With Quote