Old 12 August 2011, 13:19   #1

Boat name: E360
Make: Bear Island Boats
Length: 3m +
Engine: Johnson 15 -89
New SIBbers

Hi everybody, been lurking here for a year and thought I would say hi to you all! I've probably read every thread on the SIB section, twice, during last year. Great info and I have learned a lot. I am quite new to SIBs so all info is most welcome.

I had some boats custom made last year and my friends have been testing them for me. I hope to market them in the future for our local hunters etc.

I've been so busy with other work this summer I haven't been able to get on the baltic sea at all. But when reading the forum through for the second time I got motivated (ie. pushed other stuff aside), fixed my trailer and dug my 3.6m boat from a shed. Hope to lauch for the first time this summer in few days after I get the 15hp motor serviced and all other stuff sorted out. Will also install a small Geonav plotter and maybe a fish finder to it too.

Here is a photo of my boat (on trailer). Will wash and treat it today and then install the floorboards and other stuff. And the other photo is one of my 4.3m boats we assembled for my (headless) friend this morning. He will put a 25-30hp outboard on it and fit it for his step-son.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bib_360E.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	61580   Click image for larger version

Name:	BIB_430S.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	61581