Old 28 August 2008, 05:57   #1

Town: kamloops
Boat name: 380H
Make: seabright marine
Length: 3m +
Engine: 15 mercury 4S
new SIB review

hi all...well I just wanted anyone who might interested in my new SIB review. I recently bought a brand new 380H from seabright marine out of Halifax Canada. I dealt with daniel the company owner who was more than helpfull and cooperative with every single question and detail I asked about the boat. The cost was more than reasonable..I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone... the boats are made in korea but with custom care requests from seabright...also using achilles hypalon from france or PVC from germany...check there web site for more info..so on with it...well i got my boat and ya it took me a while to work through the assembley of the floor etc...but with a phone call back to seabright and daniel's help i finally got the hang of it...so now its look good!....my sea trial went amazing!....I only have a 15HP merc 4S on it and i tell ya with myself and 3 kids on board it planned out no problem very quickly...she rides as fast or better than my old 12ft tin boat!...the boat rides tru and handles like a dream. I had her over 1 meter plus waves and swells and the aluminum floor never moved...also for a 3.8 meter boat i am impressed with the room for a boat that size...it weighs under 200lbs and I can't imagine how it would fly with a 25hp...I really can't say anything negative except get one! i am so happy with my boat...value and quality...it has it all....I am very happy with this boat.
Old 28 August 2008, 06:57   #2

Town: Oakland CA
Good to hear; Glad you finally got the kinks worked out.

Have fun with her;

jky
Old 28 August 2008, 19:27   #3

Town: Toronto
Engine: Yamaha, 15hp, 2str
Congrats with your new toy!