Big day tomorrow.
It's going in the water for the first time
Added the wear patches on the tops of the tubes this morning which covers the couple of Pin pricks on the Starboard tube.
For the time being we've decided to strap the fuel tank down where the seat should be located. We didn't get a seat with the boat so the mounting points aren't being used anyway.
The engine hasn't had a coat of paint yet, but that can wait until after I'm happy it runs OK out on the water.
I've changed the gearbox oil this morning and added a kill switch that actually works.
Not sure where to drop it in yet, may try Fareham creak tomorrow afternoon. We want somewhere sheltered as I'm not confident about the engine yet, and I want us to be able to paddle back if we have to.
You never know, after all this work on their SIB the smaller Nashers may let me have some time off to put the RIB in the water
If all goes well I'll be really chuffed, as without taking into account my time, the total outlay to date is under £500.