I have recently been given a 2.8 metre Harbour Inflatable boat and have a few questions....
1) Any info about this brand as I can't really find anything on them (searched forum etc..)
2) The plate on the transom is very worn and I can only make out that it can take up to a 10hp outboard. I have a Suzuki DF4 outboard, so assume this would be ok. It feels very heavy to be putting on the back of a bit of rubber - but after looking at various threads on here I think it would be ok for pottering about - not too worried about planing etc.. (at the moment, but that could change of course)
3) The webbing that holds the petrol tank snapped when I pulled on it - assume this is just through wear and tear (very brittle). Can this be fixed/replaced? if so, any links/info would be appreciated as I am sure the webbing that holds the seat will go the same way - especially when i sit on it (not exactly light)
4) It does have a slight leak on one of the chambers (goes down over about a fortnight). Is this worth tracing or do I not need to worry about it?
5) it needs a good clean - any tips?