Old 23 April 2011, 19:43   #1

Town: gravesend
Boat name: curach/Earl
Make: seago/Lifeguard 4M
Length: under 3m
Engine: 3.3 marinar/10 hp
Extra,Extra Read All About It The Earls Maiden Voyage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well as the header says,baz picked me up at 7 we were away by 7.30,really nice easy pack to do, unlike my small set up we use at minnis bay inflate ,deflate,lol,we stopped off at the Oasis cafe ,mate was in his element pic's of moter bikes that had stopped there,never saw Liam or Noal tho?,lol imagine there service,What ya ****in want ya bastads,lol,got down to the small railway bit ay Dymchurch and realised MICKS TACKLE was at hythe,well i was told they would be open and had ordered bait,so rang them at 9 no answer and then at 9.15 no answer,so a bit peeved off,was obviously not open,but was told it would be,so had to run around getitng bait,shame could not get rag,doh,had to settle for blacks,gutted ones at that,i was expecting fresh,doh,anyway get to the VARNE BOAT CLUB,got the EARL,equipment sorted out with fishfinder and GPS ,all prototype ideas,fixing it all,put new anchor on,boat stickers on,they wont stay long on rubber,lol,by 11 oclock members start turning up and we met up with John (Gibberfish) who so kindly lent me his 15hp Murcury 4 stroke ,then they kindly towed the Earl on to the sand.awsome boat need a 20hp really for it to really fly,can t afford that sort of money,but looking forward to getting me 10hp on,whoopeeeeeeeee,i even christened the boat with a ray and doggie.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0166.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	58620   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0136.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	58621   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0140.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	58622  
Old 24 April 2011, 07:01   #2

Town: eastbourne
Make: quicksilver 380 hd
Length: 3m +
Engine: 20 HP 4 str outboard
well done on getting a trip out Shane........will be easier when you have your engine permanantly fixed
Old 24 April 2011, 08:02   #3

Town: gravesend
Boat name: curach/Earl
Make: seago/Lifeguard 4M
Length: under 3m
Engine: 3.3 marinar/10 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by weehaggisuk View Post
well done on getting a trip out Shane........will be easier when you have your engine permanantly fixed
Hello mate,will proberly keep outboard at home,not got insurance for fire and theft yet,only got 3rd party public liability,with all the out pay on the club its a lot at the moment,fantastic club tho mate,really nice helpfull guys ,launching is excellent ,nice bar for a pint afteras well.