Originally Posted by colinley
Hi mate just wonderd how you was getting on with the domino I am in the middle of building a huge shed so I have somewhere dry to do mine
Hi. Yes all done.
I took it to POLYMARINE LTD. They initially said that they could restore and repair it. Unfortunately when they started to work on it they found it leaked like a sive and some of the fabric had become porous. As such they could not continue the work due to health and safety issues/liabilities.
Ah well we tried.
Since I had already restored the wood work i decided to continue with the project anyway. I repaired the main leaked and Obtained some tube sealant fluids then used them on the main tubes. I stripped and cleaned the valves.
Bingo its worked!
It now stays inflated enough to remain usable. It just needs a little top up every 24hrs or so.
I wouldn't want to trust my life to it but am sure we can have a bit of close shore fun with it again.
It looks so so dinky and cute!
I hope to give it a first run next week.
If you re send your phone number I will send you a couple of Pics