Old 29 September 2019, 19:55   #1

Town: Edinburgh
Boat name: Excel Chalanger
Make: Highfield 380 Excel
Length: 4m +
Engine: 25 Yamaha 25Suzuki
MMSI: 235919522
Campbel town day trip unexpected

I was down at largs chandlers picking up some bits and bobs for my boat then I headed down to the marina to have a look at the boats on the way back up I spotted a big yellow rib with a black hood I said to myself I recognise this boat and as I approach the boat I recognised two familiar faces which I have never met before but I've seen them on YouTube and pictures on this forum it was breezy and last tango I introduced myself and started speaking to them I said I was away to go fishing now and they asked me if I would like to join them on their trip we left largs heading between little cumbrae and big cumbrae going across towards Arran and into cour bay for light refreshments on the boat wee then headed up into campbeltown and had a look at an old wreak then went into campbeltown for lunch we strolled back to the boat and headed down past holy island and back into largs where we almost lost breezys Hilux due to the hand brake failing but we caught it just in time I would like to thank breezy and last tango for totally unexpected journey and an excellent day oot.
Old 29 September 2019, 20:42   #2

Town: denny
Boat name: breezy
Make: northcraft
Length: 6m +
Engine: honda 150
RIBase
it was a cracking day out good to meet you Toyota will be getting a phonecall tomorow the handbrake is wank on that car its just done 1500 miles since its service did your feet dry out