I've already done the most difficult bit and bored the hole out in the end for you, so Iíll carry on and turn the diameter of the outlet down to the same size as the outlet on the pump.
PM me your address and I'll get it off in the next couple of days.
I've noticed now that the stub on the pump for suction is significantly smaller than the one for blow
so my adaptor won't fit both, Iíll probably just build the suction stub up with some short lengths of heatshrink so my adaptor fits.
I'm really pleased that I've managed to pick the pump up from another member on here for a bargain price, and I'm very grateful to Emperor for that.
However, although the pumps obviously do a very good job, Iím not actually very impressed with the outward build quality, especially the way the non-battery version has been turned into the battery version like mine.
The extra compartment looks like an afterthought, doesnít fit very well, has no seal around it at all, and is held on by 4 very bad quality self tapping screws which I'll be changing for stainless steel.
Iím sure Emperor was completely unaware that the battery compartment had loads of sand in it around the battery, because the compartment fits so badly. Iíll be wrapping a length of tape around the join at the very least.
Iíve also started thinking about making an adaptor lead and adding an external socket, so I donít have to rely on the internal battery, but will also be able to plug it into the Anderson plug I have in my console connected directly to the batteries.
But thatís a project for another day.