Old 03 August 2015, 05:10   #11
Boat name: Commando C4
Make: Bombard
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsu 30HP M25C3
Originally Posted by uny1965 View Post
hi all, managed to source the transom studs from nationwide marine in warrington at a cost of 20 for a set of 2 studs (only sold in pairs) inc postage.
seems quite expensive for a couple of bits of stainless steel, but as you probably all know, anything to do with chandlery and.....well.

hi br1anuk, priced up the turn key, they're 10.34 each from ron hale marine, just go on their website and type in (Zodiac Turnkey For Launch Wheels)

sales staff at both nationwide marine and john bridger marine were really helpful, cant praise them enough
Does anyone have the partnumber of the transom studs ? One fell of and is on the bottom of the Mediterranean.

piotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 August 2015, 12:30   #12
Town: St Helens
Boat name: Wine Down
Make: Maxum
Length: 8m +
Engine: Inboard
Take a deep breath......

Lock Plate Wheel Kit

Landlockedpirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 August 2015, 10:14   #13
Town: Bideford
Make: Bombard Aerotec
Length: 4m +
Just thought I'd chip in on this one, we've spent the last couple of weekends messing around on the taw/torridge estuary in our aerotec 420. I've been doing some tweaking, the 420 takes a long shaft outboard and I've got our 15 hp mariner 2 stroke packed up by 30mm on the transom and this has pretty much got rid of the spray issue.

The 15 HP gets 2 large adults, a kid, dog and luggage up on the plane easily. Don't think I'd bother with a bigger engine now unless we had a trailer. As it is, I can easily hand launch it and pull it up beaches on the transom wheels. It's a lovely boat, such a lot of fun and if this one ever bites the dust I'd replace it with another aerotec straight away

simonafloat is offline   Reply With Quote