Old 01 August 2013, 14:10   #1

Town: lincolnshire
Make: prowave 420
Length: 4m +
Engine: 15hp 4st / 6hp 4st
Anyone ?

anyone on here launch their sib or rib at saundersfoot harbour near tenby (Wales) ?
Old 01 August 2013, 14:13   #2

Town: West Wales
Make: Vipermax 5.8, SR4.7
Length: 5m +
Engine: 150 Opti, F50EFi
Yes, I have.
Old 01 August 2013, 14:13   #3

Town: Salisbury
Boat name: Blue C
Make: XS 600
Length: 6m +
Engine: 125hp Opti
MMSI: 235082826/235909566
No Idea. But suggest you might get more answers if you changed the title.. to Launching in Saundersfoot !!
Old 01 August 2013, 14:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downhilldai View Post
Yes, I have.
can you tell me what time before high water you can launch and how long after you can comfortably recover , the high tides,while im there start at 7.7m and drop to 6.7m by the end of the week
MTIA
Old 01 August 2013, 14:36   #5

Length: 3m +
Saundersfoot Harbour Commissioners host one of the safest, most beautiful, harbours in the UK. Our central sheltered location, combined with excellent facilities and first rate customer service, make for a truly enjoyable experience.

A busy and popular harbour, with 168 leisure moorings, plus commercial or fishing moorings (all drying). There is a waiting list for moorings, with vacancies offered in strict chronological order from the waiting list.
We have 6 visitor berths so you should contact our harbour office before a planned stay to ensure that we have suitable space available. Mooring allocations are renewed on an annual basis and if you wish to be added to the waiting list for either leisure, fishing or commercial moorings, then please complete our mooring application form. There is a one off payment of £50 to be added... please see our current waiting lists for centre mooring and running mooring places.

Launching facilities are available for approx 2 1/2 hours each side of high tide and look at our boat lift services!

Insurance is required for all vessels in the harbour, launched in the harbour, or in our area of jurisdiction... but cover can be arranged through our harbour office on a daily or weekly basis.

Saundersfoot Harbour Office
The Harbour
Saundersfoot
Pembrokeshire SA69 9HE
Tel: +44(0)1834812094
Old 01 August 2013, 14:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Saundersfoot Harbour Commissioners host one of the safest, most beautiful, harbours in the UK. Our central sheltered location, combined with excellent facilities and first rate customer service, make for a truly enjoyable experience.

A busy and popular harbour, with 168 leisure moorings, plus commercial or fishing moorings (all drying). There is a waiting list for moorings, with vacancies offered in strict chronological order from the waiting list.
We have 6 visitor berths so you should contact our harbour office before a planned stay to ensure that we have suitable space available. Mooring allocations are renewed on an annual basis and if you wish to be added to the waiting list for either leisure, fishing or commercial moorings, then please complete our mooring application form. There is a one off payment of £50 to be added... please see our current waiting lists for centre mooring and running mooring places.

Launching facilities are available for approx 2 1/2 hours each side of high tide and look at our boat lift services!

Insurance is required for all vessels in the harbour, launched in the harbour, or in our area of jurisdiction... but cover can be arranged through our harbour office on a daily or weekly basis.

Saundersfoot Harbour Office
The Harbour
Saundersfoot
Pembrokeshire SA69 9HE
Tel: +44(0)1834812094
spot salty, many thanks,,,,,,,,,