No, but I have heard the following about antifouling:
- Some RIB users use antifouling for the tubes, but only in that part which is in contact with the sea water.
- Use special antifouling for tubes. It is somehow rubber like, so it is flexible.
- Do not use if you fold your sib, as it will crack.
- It is a good idea to use pistol painting, so you can paint as thin and uniform as possible.
- Beware its toxicity! It is not like painting a wall. You need to protect yourself (mask, suit, gloves, etc.)