Old 14 January 2015, 18:49   #11
Town: New York
Boat name: SS.Pool.Toy
Make: Zoom By Zodiac
Length: 3m +
Engine: 2006 mercury 15hp
MMSI: n/a
4.3m air floor Saturn XD430

First boat on the right is a 365. A 430 would be a whole lot better. I would look into a F-rib 430. Do not have to worry about air floor and it will be more seaworthy. Look at at the inflatable section we have all the data there

weimed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 January 2015, 01:26   #12
Town: teesside
Make: osprey eagle and sr4
Engine: yamaha 130 mercury40
I have a 3.2 airfloor sib and have been out fishing with one other adult on board and would definatly not consider carrying any more than that it would be far too crowded for comfort I would say for a comfortable day out with fishing gear mine is a one person boat but the transom plate says it can carry 4

beerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 January 2015, 14:24   #13
Town: Colorado/Arizona
Make: Saturn SD360
Engine: Suzuki 20 EFI
Yes, Saturn says the SD365 is a five person boat. Me and four bikini clad girls would be nice and cozy. LOL . Other than that two of us, the dog and gear uses up a good deal of the boat.
Chopperbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 June 2016, 19:08   #14
Town: Toronto
Boat name: Xd430
Make: Saturn
Length: 4m +
Engine: Yamaha 9.9hp
After long research, I bought xd430 few weeks ago.
I have family of 4 (wife, myself and 2 boys 3 & 6). We can all fit there and have a lot of gear - tent, sleeping bags, 3 fishing rods, fishing chest, tent mattras, cooler, etc.

3 people can fish comfortably with gear, tent, cooler. You can definitely fit the 4th person, but then would be running into issues on rivers with high streams (keep in mind, you will need 2 anchors).

If there are only 2 people, you can most likely get a quartered moose in there (capacity should also be ok).

Improvements: buy at least 8 d-rings, buy anchor/rope attachment mount, rod holders (but don't glue them to the boat - attach to benches, same goes for fish finder). Buy side strips and glue them on the bottom - this will probably extend boats life by 5-8 years. I would not put 15hp on the boat - I got 9.9 Yamaha and is more than enough power.
Almost forgot, 2 people around 75-80kg can sit on one bench.
I chose this boat for capacity and narrow width which makes it Significantly faster than sd330/430.

Binarydigits is offline   Reply With Quote