Willard Seaforce 730 2002 Cummins 5.9 Diesel
1994 Willard with 1998 Cummins 210 HP @ 2500 rpm 200 plus hours on engine (Cruises@ 28 knots and Max 31 Knots, with 23 pitch prop, will do 3 knots more all around with 25pitch stainless) Konrad 520 drive $14,000 new and the last drive you will buy, not like Mercruiser, built 4 times stronger! The boat was reconditioned by me two months ago, including but not limited too:
• New algrip2 paint throughout, even engine (linear polyurethane)
• New cushions with gray piping
• New custom bimini with #35 isinglass
• New tube chaps to protect from the sun, keep cool for sitting on and add another layer of protection from punctures etc.
• New Stainless Steel Arch cost $3,000 (Note: SS on boat cost $35,000 and is no longer available on new models)
• New Ray marine C70 with color chart plotter, Radar, sounder (cost for package $3150, note internet price excludes antennas, domes, mounts, chips, sounders transducers, etc.)
• Engine was gone thru with rebuilt injectors, fuel distributor, senders, starter, alternator etc.
• New fuel pump, impeller, racor fuel filter, thermostat etc.
• New batteries
• New wiring and harness
I have sea trialed this boat to Catalina Island 4 times, (31 nm across the ocean) and has done some whale scouting for new channel 5 shoots, so she is ready for action. This boat is being offered for $36,500