Old 10 June 2019, 22:09   #1

Town: mississauga
Boat name: Willard
Make: Sea Force 7M
Length: 7m +
Engine: Volvo D6 conversion
Nautica 22

2001 22 ft Nautica rib. 115hp Yamaha 4 stroke runs great. Tops out at 42 mph, easy cruise at 30 mph with 17 inch stainless prop. 4hp Yamaha starts and runs perfectly (will knock off $1000 if you don't want the 4hp). This is a solid, well built sea boat. Nautica built some of the best non military ribs til they went bankrupt in 2012. This one runs well and the Hypalon tubes are airtight. The tubes have some professional patches and minor sun fading. Also included are custom made canvas tube covers (to cover top of tubes to keep the sun off). Hull is painted with anti fouling paint. Has some nicks and gouges. Interior is clean and vinyl on the leaning post is in good shape. Boat has some minor issues. Fuel: The internal fuel tank has a leak in the fill tube so I no longer use it. I have built in 12 gallon portable tank and the boat can easily run additional portable tanks. Motor runs smoothly, tracks straight, starts instantly and is quiet. Top cowl is in good shape but the decals are faded. Electronics and gauges: only speedo and volt meter work so far. Has an old north star plotter and and old icom vhf. VHF antenna has been removed. I will include a standard horizon chart plotter and a hand held VHF. Auto bilge pump and standard electric bilge pump and nav lights work. Has a custom storage cover as per picture. Has lifting points for hoisting and tie down points for securing on deck.

Trailer is a solid double axle Continental galvanized bunk trailer, little rust. Very stout trailer for this boat. Tows well, lights work, surge brakes don't, tires are good and hold air. Has bearing buddies. I would tow this trailer across the country in its current condition. Boat loads easily on and off at a ramp, it is almost self centering on the trailer due to the hull shape.

Was a fresh water boat most of its life (came from Manchester Mass. in 2004 to Lake Ontario as a coach boat). Boat is in Port Credit, Ontario
Boat is for sale locally so I reserve the right to terminate the sale at any time. No brokers please.
If you're looking for a perfect, turn key boat this boat may not be for you. If you are looking for fully usable, seriously well built big rib at a great price, this might be for you. Come have a look, sea trial available.
Asking $12900 canadian or best offer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190529_102950.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	129709   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190603_114842 (1).jpg
Views:	202
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	129710   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190604_161700_resized.jpg