We are asking $129,995.
Based off Zodiac’s legendary Hurricane 733 hull design, this boat is built for long distance ocean trips. With a deep V hull, the 733 will run comfortably in even the toughest conditions. Built to exacting military standards, the Zodiac 733 delivers exceptional stability and durability, allowing you to concentrate on getting to your destination safely and timely. The stepped transom box extends the overall waterline of the boat and positions the powerplant in the most efficient configuration for maneuvering and high speed trim. This boat’s deck design and layout offers a roomy cockpit area and ample working space fore and aft, accommodating a wide range of operational roles. Large capacity deck drains with stern NEO socks evacuate any incoming water quickly, keeping the deck dry.
This 733 is built with a complete professional-grade deck compliment. The console and T-top were designed and built with feedback from multiple law enforcement and professional agencies to provide a comfortable and ergonomic control cockpit that will take the abuse of everyday operation and mitigate fatigue for the operator. Boasting hydraulic steering and Evinrude’s ICON DEC electronic throttle controls, the boat can be manipulated with minimal effort, ensuring safe and effective operation. The electronics package includes a full arrangement of Raymarine GPS, radar, sonar, and VHF comms, and is currently offered with a Whelen LE Code 3 package of LED lightbar and siren. Powered by a Blue Sea electrical system with overload protected distribution panel, 3 independent onboard circuits, inline ACR charging monitors, and full isolation and combination options, you will be assured that all of the boat’s electrical systems are well protected and the batteries continually managed for full efficiency. Finishing out the system are Whelen LED deck light pods facing port, starboard, and aft, as well as a GoLight forward facing searchlight, and red/white console and cockpit lighting and LED navigation lights. The boat comes complete with a custom built Pacific galvanized trailer fit to the hull.
The build of this 733 was completed in April of 2014 and the vessel was operated as a demo platform during the California Boating Safety Officer’s conference and as a safety boat for FEMA rescue boat training and in support of Urban Shield Bay Area 2014. Now offered for sale, the boat has 168hrs on the engines and has been meticulously maintained by our certified Zodiac and Evinrude technicians. Available as currently built or with the ability to further customize the deck configuration, you have the opportunity to take advantage of a deeply discounted price for an impressively appointed, professional-grade Zodiac that can be tailored to your specific needs.
- LOA: 23'8"
- Beam: 9'0"
- Weight: 2200 lbs (Boat Only); 4771 lbs (Total Wet)
- Capacity: 15 persons
- Tube Diameter: 22"
- Fuel Tank: 85 gals
- Fabric Type: Hypalon
- Full Factory Warranty: 1 Year on Hull, 5 years on Tubes
- ICON DEC “fly by wire” Electronic Binnacle with SYNC function and independent trim controls
- Push Button Start/Stop Panel for Engines
- SeaStar Hydraulic Steering System
- SS Props tuned for top end RPM performance
- Pursuit Console with forward seat and lifting front hatch with gas assist hinges
- Pursuit T-top with radar mast and electronics box with Lexan door
- Pursuit Standard Bolster with cushion and hatch door (internal dry storage)
- BlueSea Electrical System, including:
- Distribution Panel for 6 Circuits
- M-Series Automatic Charging Relays
- (3) Group 31 Batteries powering (3) independent circuits
- 4 Position Waterproof Switch Panel on Dash
- Whelen Code 3 Package. Including:
- Mini Justice LED Lightbar MJYBBP
- SA315 Siren Speaker
- WPA3FM Control Head with Mic and WPA112 Amp
- (3) Whelen LED Flood pods PSL1BB
- GoLight Stryker w/ remote Control
- (2) Whelen Red/White LED Low Profile Lights 3SRCCDCR
- Raymarine Electronics Package, including:
- E127 Multi Function Display
- RD418HD Radome
- B258 Through Hull Transducer
- Ray55 VHF w/ Digital 4’ antenna
- Ritchie Navigator Compass on Dash
- Pacific Trailers G21TW4-5 Galvanized Dual Axle Trailer:
- Dual Axles
- Front Axle Brakes
- LED Lighting
- Retractable Stern Straps
- Forward Boarding Ladder
- Engine Type: Twin Evinrude DE150XAA 2-strokes
- Horsepower: 150 hp
- Cylinders: 4 cyl
- Shaft Length: 25"
- Steering: Remote mech
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 418 lbs x 2
- Full Throttle Range: 4850 - 5850 rpm
- Displacement: 2589cc
- Induction System: E-TEC EFI
- Full Factory Warranty: 3 Years
Electric start, remote hydraulic steering, power trim & tilt, stainless steel propellers, digital connection between engines and console
- Trailer Type: Pacific Galvanized Steel
- Axles: Dual Axle with Brakes
- Bunks: 4 large wood carpeted bunks
- Weight: 1225 lbs
Winch, LED lights, 2" ball hitch, boarding ladder
Interested? Contact MilPro@InflatableBoats.net or feel free to call in at (805) 644-6290 x107.