Go Back   RIBnet Forums > RIB talk > RIBnet North America > RIBs for sale and wanted in the US and Canada
Click Here to Login

Old 24 August 2017, 19:24   #1

Town: North Augusta
Boat name: Looking
Make: Zodiac
Length: 4m +
Engine: Mercury
2003 Zodiac FC470 & 1999 Johnson Enforcer (prop drive)

For Sale- Ex-US Navy SWCC (special warfare combatant craft crewman) Zodiac FC-470 15.5" inflatable boat with issued Johnson Enforcer 2-stroke 55HP prop outboard. Purchased from another member here earlier this year. Shipped from CA to AK (currently). Can be shipped anywhere via LTL.

Posting up an end of season special. I bought, retrofitted, and repaired every last thing on this boat this summer only to find that I really didn't need it for the work I was doing. You get the Zodiac boat with speed tube hull, roll-up floor, transport cover, black 10,000# cargo net for the bow, new (black) righting line, four fuel bladders (+$1000/ea). One is genuine Zodiac 6gal sponson bag. The other three are brand new prototypes from ARM-USA. Two 6 gal sponson bags with quick detach fuel line, one is a 12 gal bow bag. All three have MOLLE sewn into the outer covers. All told, you'll have 30gal of fuel capacity! All of the intercell equalization valves have been cleaned and serviced; I have 10 brand new stainless check valves for it ($525!). The motor was just completely overhauled at AMD downtown; new ignition system installed, new fuel system installed, cleaned, oil changed and ready to rock! All you need is a trailer (or just haul in a truck to the water, inflate and go!). There is absolutely nothing that needs attention at this point on the boat that hasn't already been done, and been done right. I used all OEM Zodiac parts where applicable, Johnson parts in the motor. I currently have the boat wrapped and palletized. The motor is ready to go. I'll have it locally through September and then I'm shipping it south for use elsewhere and before the winter sets in. This boat still has the USN SWCC decal marks in both the hull and the motor. I'd planned on relettering it as it was. It's pretty hard to find an actual military craft like this one and buying new, as outfitted, will set you back $18K. Feel free to pm, email, or call at +19072508900.

No spam, no western union, no PayPal. I don't need help selling and I won't take payments.

Would consider trade on a KTM 690R.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6345.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	121533   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6348.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	121534   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6355.JPG