The boat is in excelent condition there is some hull blimishes where the trailer bunk came off and scared the bottom but it has been repaired i just couldn't get the color match exact. The boat is located in Seattle, wa and I'm more then willing to deliver the vessel in a 500 mile radius.
It’s a 2003 Mako commercial model (fiberglass/Kevlar hull)
• 35 gallon SS in hull tank w/ 12 gallon above deck secondary tank large fuel filter/water separator
• Aluminum full width transom stiffener
• twin 2006 90HP Tohatsu TLDI approx 300 hours Boat was first rigged in may of 06
• Leaning post w/ console
• Hydraulic steering
• Stainless steel radar arch
• Custom front and rear aluminum racks w/ dive ladder and bow sprint for anchor
• Standard horizon phantom commercial ps2000 VHF w/ mic
• Running lights
• Anchor locker w/ fiberglass and stainless steel hatch cover w/ anchor and rod.
• Isolated batteries w/ perko switches
• 2000 GPH bilge pump w/ float
• 2006 easy loader galvanized bunk trailer
• Tubes are 24” dia. Made 1670 Dtex Hypalon