Old 30 August 2010, 01:17   #1

Town: destin
Make: hurricane
Length: 5m +
Engine: outboard
1998 Hurricane H533 For sale

BOAT AND TRAILER, MFG. HURRICANE, MOD# H533, SER# XDC53393A898, MAX HORSE POWER 90, CAPICITY 8 PERSON OR 2266 LBS. TRAILER 16 FOOT 2 INCH BALL SINGLE AXLE.

I bought this boat from a government auction. Since this is a demilitarized piece of US Government equipment, this RIB is not available for export and has to be sold to a US Citizen.

There is an outboard motorlift (power-lift PL-65) mounted to the back of it. PL-65 Jack Plates go for $725.00 new on e-bay.

I replaced the trailer lights recently. I installed a front jack with wheel as well to make it easier to move around the driveway.

There is a store in Panama City that can rebuilt this vessel. Eglin Air force base told it was used as a Navy Seal Attack craft when i picked it up.

I did not receive the Hapalon tubes with this RIB when I purchased it from the government.

The boat is a 1998 model.

the hull is made by Zodiac overseas. It has a Kevlar infusion in it instead of just fiberglass. (hence the bulletproof concept that they push on the military)

Pictures coming momentarily
Old 31 August 2010, 23:08   #2

Town: Milton
Boat name: Sanford 6M
Make: Avon
Length: 6m +
Engine: TBD - Outboard
Looking forward to seeing the pictures! Are you sure about the export though? Once sold off and re-done, it should be good to go, no? ... at least with the DoD, if not the State Dept. With that kind of micromanagement, I would be scared for all those selling carbon / kevlar boats from the US to worldwide markets....
Old 21 September 2010, 01:42   #3

Town: Stuart, FL
Make: Willard 730
Length: 7m +
Engine: 2 x 175 Suzuki's
Pictures?

You have any pictures you can share?
Old 24 September 2011, 21:27   #4

Town: San Juan Capistrano
Make: Zodiac Hurrican 533
Length: 5m +
Engine: outbaord
Hurrican 533 hull leak

Hi
I just saw your post but it's a year or so old. I have a very bad leak in my hull of my Zodiac Hurricane 533 and a picture of it without the sponson tubes would help me a lot. I will deeply apprecaite it if you sent me a picture of your boat and who knows i might see somone who wants it. been diving over 30 years so know a lot of people.
Even if you sold it already if you have a picture and could send it to me I would be very thankfull.
Thanks you very much for your time
Sam