or anything else for that matter
I heared of a chap at Rolls Royce in Derby was assembling a turbine by shrink fitting the blades with liquid nitrogen, he dropped one of the blades on lhe floor as he removed it from the Dewar, he then tried to pick it up with his gloved hand but couldnt, so he removed his glove and picked it up, it instantly stuck to his hand, he tried to pull it off put couldnt grip it with his gloved left hand, so panicking he bit it and tried to pull it off. The blade came away from his mouth with his 2 front teeth and half his tongue attached, then in panic he shook his hand violently banging it on the bench to try and remove the blade, and snapped his fingers off
i am sure this is true, we saw pictures at a cryogenic gas safety seminar.
dangerous stuff cryogenic liquids! we use them all the time and its not to be taken lightly! especially oxygen. Even at cryogenic temperatures liquid oxygen will spontaneously combust many materials.