Old 11 March 2016, 10:35   #51

Make: Zodiac Pro 530
Length: 5m +
Engine: 115 Mercury 4-Stroke
I forgot to mention I did add a spotlight to the bar, a rear white flip up light and mounted my GPS antenna to the bar. I had to make all of these items flip up as the boat would not go trough the garage door if they were up all the time, to tall.

Old 15 March 2016, 14:24   #52

Make: Zodiac
Engine: outboard
That looks nice MNDiver. Did you have that transom bar custom made or did you buy it pre-fab'd?

What pitch of prop are you spinning? I am repowering my pro 530, and I am trying to figure out if I want to go with the Suzuki 90 or a Yam 115. There is only 40lbs difference between the two so it really is about fuel economy and speed since I usually cover 200-300 miles in a few days.

Have you kept any detailed logs of fuel efficiency? ie load, water conditions, speed, burn rate, ect?

As soon as I get my RIB looking like something more than it does right now, I'll get some photos up!

Old 16 March 2016, 09:57   #53

Town: S. Carolina
Boat name: D560
Make: Avon
Engine: 2016 Merc 115hp CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepitwildak View Post
That looks nice MNDiver. Did you have that transom bar custom made or did you buy it pre-fab'd?

What pitch of prop are you spinning? I am repowering my pro 530, and I am trying to figure out if I want to go with the Suzuki 90 or a Yam 115. There is only 40lbs difference between the two so it really is about fuel economy and speed since I usually cover 200-300 miles in a few days.

Have you kept any detailed logs of fuel efficiency? ie load, water conditions, speed, burn rate, ect?

As soon as I get my RIB looking like something more than it does right now, I'll get some photos up!
His arch looks like a Fishmaster arch..discontinued, but they were selling for about $200 for a while:
http://fishmaster.com/products/RadarArch.htm

I had one. They're not bad to mount accessories, but the wall thickness is kinda on the thin. Even just leaning on the arch while standing on the tube will bend it slightly (mine had a permanent lean due to this).

I crumpled mine on a pull-through car wash stupidly...whoops.

Atlantic Towers has one that is a much higher build quality, but very expensive.

If you want a permanent option, I'd have a local guy fabricate one out for 316L for you.