Please be on the lookout and call me if you've seen it. It a red 14.5 foot Zodiac Pro 420 with a 55 HP Evinrude Engine.
It was on a galvanized trailer whose wheel was locked to the trailer frame with a 3/4' diameter cable lock and coupler lock. They drug it down the street and then I don't know how they got it away after that (maybe got a torch for the locks?).
I've worked on the boat to get it up and going for the last year. Was going to sea-trial it with new engine today.
Please call me at 415.377.2380 if you heard it being dragged away or have seen it on any online sale sites.
Note: the picture of the boat shows a silver outboard. The one I had recently installed was a 1976 55 HP Evinrude with factory paint and decals (Champagne gold with and red and blue decals).1979 Zodiac 420 Pro with Zodiac Red PVC Tube Set (installed 2013)
California Permanent Trailer Tags: 4LL6706
Trailer is a 1991 Dolphin Galvanized Single Axle with White rims. CF Number: CF 8894 SG; LED lights
1976 Evinrude 55 hp (Just purchased used and don't have the serial number recorded yet)
- ENgine has 1979 control box
- Throttle cable end at motor has old Evinrude (1976) retaining clip attached with ziptie
- Center console rigid inflatable with wood seat with 6 gallon fuel tank underneath.
- Has custom hinged wood lifting seat compartment.
- Forward bow hatch with 2 anchors
- LED red and green strip lighting installed (but not connected) on outside of console
- 2015 Registration stickers on sides of console
- Mounts for Lowrance fish finder and Cobra VHF mount on top of console.
- Cheap digital tachmometer/hour meter glued onto console
- Custom window seal material between tube and hull at stern
- 3 rod holder in front of console
- Custom stainless grab rail on left of console
- Brand new Shakespeare 8 foot VHF antenna mounted on starboard side of seat with wire not terminated yet on radio end.
- A rust stain from old 6-gallon steel fuel tank on the fiberglass floor behind seat.
- Port side stern lifting Eye bolt missing (starboard corroded and rusted and still intact)
- Motor Mount has extra 5/8" thick seaboard on interior for added support.
- Rear end of trailer has single roller with a L-bracket and bolt sticking out to rear for motor support
- New white rims and tires