Got started early this morning.
1.Removed and clean both in line water separator and Mercury filter/ separator
2. Purchased a set of heavy duty flush muffs and fired up engine for the first time and it idled great.
3. Discovered that the consol felt a bit loose. Found the stainless bolts that secured to deck and tightened. Fixed problem.
4. Installed small 4 amp battey charger under battery hatch to keep it topped of while on driveway.
5. Found inspection hatch to get to fuel tank sender. Tank appears to be stainless
6. Formulated a plan to install second battery.
7. Received E mail telling me that the Tuff coat tube paint is on it's way
8.Will be collecting the overhauled hyd. steering cylinder tomorrow.
Decided I was tired and deserved a beer; but would do one more easy task: remove prop. and lube the splines. Found approx. 20-30 feet of fishing line wrapped around the shaft behind the prop. It had welded itself to the shaft seal. Despite carefull removal half the shaft seal came of with it. Oh bother, now I have to drop the bottem end.