Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 21 November 2006, 23:50   #41
Member
 
Country: Canada
Town: DeCourcy Island, BC
Boat name: Nautica
Make: Nautica
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha F115
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
If and when I get a rib, perhaps I can talk you into making a trip from Vancouver to Prince Rupert or Ketchikan. Have spent months planning (and dreaming). I'll even invite our freinds across the pond.
Hey Smokie,

I actually might be up for that sometime. I've been up to Knights inlet about 10 years ago from Seattle. That is about 1/2 way there. There is only the one open spot to worry about, but with the range of these things I don't see it being an issue at all!

-DeCourcy
__________________

__________________
DeCourcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 November 2006, 23:53   #42
Member
 
Country: Canada
Town: DeCourcy Island, BC
Boat name: Nautica
Make: Nautica
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha F115
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyasaki View Post
Hey! A local guy!

I'm over in Oakland, but do most of my boating in Monterey (better diving; or rather, there *is* diving there.)

Nice to meet you, and congrats on the boat.

john (jky)
Thanks JKY,
Been offline a while, so I'm just catching up. I am going to get into sailing in the bay again. I think I'm going to join Spinnaker in SF. I need to get my formal qual's for bareboating. I do see some cool ribs hanging near the big boat racers (manning turn buoy's etc...). Last fleet week, I saw a very cool fully enclosed rib about 30' feet long (blue tubes, grey cabin).
See you out there.
-DeCourcy
__________________

__________________
DeCourcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 November 2006, 12:44   #43
Member
 
Country: USA
Town: Novato
Make: Zodiac
Length: 4
Engine: Yamaha 30
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeCourcy View Post
Hey Smokie,

I actually might be up for that sometime. I've been up to Knights inlet about 10 years ago from Seattle...

-DeCourcy
Great DeCourcy!

Thats two of use to scare off the grizzlies and wolves.
__________________
Got sports?
www.reportscores.com
smokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 November 2006, 18:20   #44
Member
 
Country: USA
Town: Cleveland
Make: Nautica Widebody 22
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha 225 4 stroke
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 87
Send a message via Yahoo to enwulff
Ribster in Cleveland

Hey all. I have a Nautica Widebody 22' with a Yamaha 225 4 stroke. It is a fun fast boat that I got as a personal boat but have now turned it into a side business where I charter my boat out for use mainly at sailing events. My website is www.rib4charter.com .

Eric
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0202_resize.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	23412   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rib4Charter.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	23413  
Attached Images
 
__________________
enwulff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 November 2006, 22:12   #45
Member
 
Country: USA
Town: Punta gorda Fl.
Boat name: War Machine
Make: Falcon U.S.A.
Length: 9m +
Engine: twin 250 Yamaha
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by enwulff View Post
Hey all. I have a Nautica Widebody 22' with a Yamaha 225 4 stroke. It is a fun fast boat that I got as a personal boat but have now turned it into a side business where I charter my boat out for use mainly at sailing events. My website is www.rib4charter.com .

Eric
Hello and welcome to the Forum Enwulff, nice Nautica you have there! I had a 22 Nautica I bought back in 96, loved the boat! Had a buck fifty yamaha on it and enjoyed it very much until it (and I) got t- boned by a Cigarette back in July 97. A good friend of mine has a 22 with twin 115 Mercs on it so I still get out on one from time to time. Your boat looks good with the top...
__________________
pathalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 November 2006, 22:16   #46
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
You were lucky - smoking kills....
__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 November 2006, 22:48   #47
Member
 
Country: USA
Town: Punta gorda Fl.
Boat name: War Machine
Make: Falcon U.S.A.
Length: 9m +
Engine: twin 250 Yamaha
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn View Post
You were lucky - smoking kills....
And how!!
__________________
pathalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2006, 13:52   #48
Member
 
Country: USA
Town: Cleveland
Make: Nautica Widebody 22
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha 225 4 stroke
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 87
Send a message via Yahoo to enwulff
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathalla View Post
Hello and welcome to the Forum Enwulff, nice Nautica you have there! I had a 22 Nautica I bought back in 96, loved the boat! Had a buck fifty yamaha on it and enjoyed it very much until it (and I) got t- boned by a Cigarette back in July 97. A good friend of mine has a 22 with twin 115 Mercs on it so I still get out on one from time to time. Your boat looks good with the top...
Thanks, wasn't sure about the top. I got the boat direct from nautica as a demo at a good price. But when you are out on the water it is great as it does provide great sun and raid protection. I think I am going to get a skirt/windscreen made for the centerconsole so I can have some protection in the cold. I think I saw a pic of your RIB in this thread earlier. Don't you have the yellow one? I have another body of mine who has an Apex A-24 with a 225 Yamaha 2 stroke. It is pretty damm fast. He has had it up to over 60 mph. We will all have to meet up in Cleveland this summer some time.
__________________
enwulff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 November 2006, 21:09   #49
Member
 
Country: USA
Town: Punta gorda Fl.
Boat name: War Machine
Make: Falcon U.S.A.
Length: 9m +
Engine: twin 250 Yamaha
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by enwulff View Post
Thanks, wasn't sure about the top. I got the boat direct from nautica as a demo at a good price. But when you are out on the water it is great as it does provide great sun and raid protection. I think I am going to get a skirt/windscreen made for the centerconsole so I can have some protection in the cold. I think I saw a pic of your RIB in this thread earlier. Don't you have the yellow one? I have another body of mine who has an Apex A-24 with a 225 Yamaha 2 stroke. It is pretty damm fast. He has had it up to over 60 mph. We will all have to meet up in Cleveland this summer some time.
Yeah, I have the yellow one, not pretty like yours but it cuts through waves like a lawnmower thru grass. Who did you deal with at Nautica on your boat? I know Debbie (Young) and Franco Jr. very well, bought about six or seven boats from them over the years, very nice people, knew Senior well too before he passed, a very interesting guy I liked and admired very much, boy did he love ribs, and building them! Took a lot of test rides on Nauticas over the years in Miami, hopefully there are a few more ahead of me...
I dock my boat on Catawba Island, I could run it down to Cleveland sometime...
__________________
pathalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 December 2006, 20:40   #50
Member
 
Country: Canada
Town: Tobermory, Canada eh
Boat name: Verius
Make: Zodiac Hurricane 590
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha F150
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via MSN to Stoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathalla View Post
Pat Hallaran, from the Cleveland Ohio area, pic of my boat War Machine....
Hey Pat, I just noticed that you had to put your "Blue" down to take this picture? You need one of these helmets...

Were you visiting Canada or is that the "import" version of "Blue"?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn1972.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	23589   Click image for larger version

Name:	beerhelmet.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	23590  
__________________

__________________
Pump it up and RIDE!

www.wetspotimages.com
Stoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.