Thanks for the advice -
I should have also posted something on the BAdivign forum or the SF reefdivers forum. I've seen you around those boards as well. I'm going to try to get quotes from Arcata to see how much the tubes are from there.
I plan on using the RIB for a variety of purposes from family camping trips on Lake Sonoma to salmon fishing in the bay and out of Half Moon Bay and of course divng on the Sonoma and Mendocino north coasts and Monterrey too.
I played with the boat yesterday and found leaks only at one previous patch and in the cones. it hold air otherwise just great. But the baffles are gone and I wonder if there's any remedy for that (in case one seam separates, having enough flotation in the other chambers to get me back to shore at least.
I've put in a request for a quote from the local Zodiac dealer and so far it's been a week without word.
The quote I got last night from the RIB shop was:
Two other in the UK told me they need me to ship my current tubes over to make a template. That is probably cost-prohibitive.
But I'll see how well the boat does in inland conditions for a while after fixing the small leaks.
Originally Posted by jyasaki
Polaris Inflatables in Canada, or Wing in Arcata could build a new set from the old. Would be somewhat pricey, I suspect.
Where are you planning on boating?