Click Here to Login

Old 28 May 2009, 08:01   #1

Town: Pwllheli-North Wales
Boat name: V-ONE
Make: Highfield
Length: 8m +
Engine: Honda 250hp
Professional Powerboat Training & Professional Boat Sales

I’m writing to thank you all for your support over the past 8 years and to inform you of the changes at Professional Powerboat Training Ltd (PPT) & Professional Boat Sales Ltd (PBS Ribs)

As of 1st April 2009 Tristan Phillips has purchased all my shares in both my companies. Whilst I never planned to sell the companies, Tristan sees great potential for him to take over and take the companies to another level. Tristan's got a great amount of boating experience and lots to offer to both businesses. I’ve been around for the past few weeks whilst the change over as taken place and will be offering my help to Tristan as Centre Principal for a few months to come.

Whilst I don’t plan to fully retire (I’m only 28 after all), I won’t be totally getting out of RIB’s. Ill still be heavily Involved at Pwllheli Life Boat Station and I’ve set up a small venture “JG Marine Services” to offer Safety Boats and RIB Charter to the business sector, you can find out more about this at www.jgmarineservices.co.uk.

I’m sure you will join me in offering Tristan the best of luck for the future and your continued support.

Thanks again

Jono