Town: portsmouth
Boat name: Hullabaloo
Make: Humber
Length: 8m +
Engine: 225 Optimax
RIBase
Free Dry Stack offer for Ribnet members

Hi and Happy New Year!

Want to try our dry stack for free? Well here’s your chance.

I’m offering this amazing deal to RIB.net forum members and with a limited number of spaces available you’ll need to act quickly. Here’s the deal: -

You can bring your rib to us here at KB Dry Stack in Old Portsmouth anytime between Now and April 1st 2019. It will be kept here on “unlimited Launch & Recovery” free for 2 months from the date you arrive! Absolutely no obligation and no up-front costs.

At the end of your 2 months you are free to take your boat away and pay nothing! Of course, we are hoping that you will have enjoyed your stay here enough to sign up for the rest of the season, but there is absolutely no obligation to do so. Details of our Dry Stack system can be found at Get The Most From Your Boat With KB Boat Park Dry Stack, Portsmouth, Hampshire

While your boat is with us, you will be free to use it as often as you like and if you want to work on it, there is free power and water in the yard. All we ask is that your boat is insured and in a safe/serviceable condition.

So now everyone can see what it’s like to have your boat securely stored ashore and launched/recovered at your request with no obligation!

For full details or to book your space, PM me, or call one of our friendly team on 023 9283 3166.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call us or post them here and I’ll answer accordingly. (I'll post this in the Ribs & Ribbing section as I don't think you can reply to posts in the Trade Announcements section)

Here’s to another great boating season

Steve

Tags
rib