Need your help on this one lads.
As I've said I replaced the battery leads. But now the fuse keeps blowing!
This is the starter relay/solenoid, from left to right;
earth, battery lead plus red wire that goes to the ignition fuse that I have connected on to the post with a round connector, brown wire for igintion attached to the black earth, Positive going to the starter.
The old battery lead, the red wire coming out of the terminal ring is the red wire for the ignition that I have put on a ring connector on to the post.
Now the only thing I can think of is the red wire being on the post. But why?? As it was only spliced into the battery leads connection anyway?
Any help lads would be great!