Uniden has a unit that is a combo hand held GSP VHF radio. Seems like a very slick unit. Unfortunately it appears that there are issues with the marine maps. I guess you can only load one map in at a time. Here is the link to the Uniden Mystic VHF/GPS Mapping Marine Radio unit:
* JIS7 Submersible - Meets rigid JIS7 submersible standards.
* Full Screen Mapping GPS
* DSC (Digital Selective Calling) - Including Distress Button, Position Send and Request.
* Large Data Display Screens
* Full Navigation Screens
* Calling Party Position Indication
* Satellite Status Screen
* Compass Screen
* PC Interface for Uploading and Downloading Map Information
* S.A.M.E. WX
* Triple Watch Plus™ - Allows you to monitor emergency channel 16 and 9, another user selectable channel plus weather alert.
* Memory Scan - Allows you to scan all channels saved in memory.
* All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels - Covers all USA, International & Canadian marine channels keeping you up-to-date with all the latest marine activity.
* Lithium-Ion Battery
* Drop-In Charger with Dataport
* Swivel Belt Clip
* 3 Year Water Protection Warranty - The MYSTIC establishes a high level of quality and performance in marine radios. Our warranty covers all manufactured parts and service, even water intrusion.
* Magellan MapSend CD Included