Old 14 March 2016, 04:44   #11
Boat name: T1
Length: 5m +
Engine: EVINRUDE 115 HO
MMSI: 261026640
I think I have found something:

Current distance is about 36 cm so additional 14-een be perfect (in total be 50 cm)
I have sent query to GLOMEX if it fits my equipment.

About AIS MOB: easyOne-M based on satellite reads GPS coordinates and send AIS signal via VHF I think

A109-M easyONE-Manual - Weatherdock English

I'm really amateur but in TEST mode everyone will see on AIS receivers MOB-TEST message and GPS position.

And yes - it is hard to find AIS transmiter in Poland on internal waters. It be easier to find in the Baltic Sea or ports near Baltic. Will try to buy easyOne-M or smartfind-S10 and check configuration.

And YES again, I did 1700 km trip in Greece (in total) and never looked at AIS but would like to have working equipment which I have bought and which have all these features. If there is possibility that will find anyone who send MOB via AIS (even if it is near ZERO) it be to good to know that I can see them and help maybe)

MatFromPoland is offline   Reply With Quote