Okay, had it for about a week now, but only used it for the 1st time properly yesterday.
(17secs, 6Mb, please don't abuse my download allowance) (you may need Apple Quicktime to view it)
I'd say Pros
- Small, light, easy to use
- Camera is quite good
- SD cards cheap (4Gb = £20 = ~3 hours recording)
- I find the zoom button is in an akward place, bit sore/fiddly after a while
- quality, as the review says, is great for PC viewing, but not fantastic on a TV
- video colour is very saturated
Haven't used it enough to give a better review, but it's not bad and seems like a simple cheap small solution for on the water video.
Feel free to ask questions!!