I've been using a Raymarine DS500X fishfinder which has stopped showing all depth related information (in and out of water). Any help would be greatly appreciated
* I've checked the connections at the head unit - they seem ok, but cleaned them with some very nice 95% Polish Spirits anyway.
*The speed and temperature data displays OK - (my garden hose makes 15kts at 5 degrees).
* The Airmar P58 Transom mounted "triducer" still makes an audible click but has been banged about some during the past season.
* The main batteries are fully charged and reading 13V (ono).
* The only depth related imagery on the display is a continuous red line along the top of the display (so nothing)
* I did (quickly) RTFM but found no obvious answers, ditto a search on here.
I'm kinda hoping it's just the transducer but have no easy way to check this, perhaps one of you has seen something similar and can point me in the right direction! Thanks