Its available online too from Raymarines Web Site:-
To enter or view the MMSI ID number:
1. From the DSC Menu, select DSC SETUP.
2. From the DSC SETUP menu item, select MY MMSI ID.
If an existing MMSI ID is stored, the value appears. If the MMSI ID is blank,
dashes appear, indicating that one has yet to be entered. The first character
space to be modified is highlighted with a flashing underline.
3. Rotate the CH/OK knob. The flashing underline is replaced with a numeric
character. Continue rotating the knob to scroll through the selections. Use the
< and > soft keys to edit selected characters, if necessary.
4. When the appropriate number appears, press the CH/OK knob to accept.
The next character to be filled in sequence is then underlined. Continue this
process until all MMSI characters have been entered.
5. When all digits have been selected, press DONE to accept.
You are prompted to re-enter the MMSI number.
6. Using the CH/OK knob, re-enter all nine MMSI digits to confirm.
7. Press the CH/OK knob to accept your selections.
If the second entry does not match the first entry, a warning message is displayed
and you are prompted to press BACK, and then retry.
8. When complete, press DONE to accept. The PROGRAMMING SUCCESSFUL
9. Press DONE one last time to save the MMSI ID number and return to the DSC
The Ray218/Ray55 is designed to be used as a recreational Ship Station only.
You cannot begin the MMSI ID number with 0 (single zero), as this prefix
indicates a GROUP ID.
You cannot begin the MMSI ID number with 00 (double zero), as this prefix
indicates a COAST STATION.