Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30 September 2007, 15:39   #1
Country: UK - England
Boat name: Ribell
Length: no boat
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 195
Navman Fish 4100

Been out mucking about this weekend with a friend with a motor boat who has been having engine hassle and the sea was so flat could not resist just buzzing round him.

Anyhow, looks like I must of hit a bit of stick or something in the water (just so much of it at Plymouth this weekend) that has taken out my transducer (or whatever its called) sonar thingy on the transom.

So question is, can I get new one, and where is the best place.



v666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 September 2007, 20:00   #2
Hightower's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: Fareham
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 7,855
I guess first port of call could be to drop Navman an email and explain things to them first. They might be kind hearted enough to replace it FOC. You never know and service at Garmin's this good sometimes, Navman might want to follow.

If not then hunt out your local dealer for Navman stuff, you might be able to upgrade the transducer to one with a speed sensor or something? There are lots of companies online that deal with them too, just a few to get you going.

Looks Slow but is Fast
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club.
Hightower is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.