Originally Posted by MarkM
@Leapy: I'm not using Geo-fensing. I have the iPhone app from Starburst and that works fine. My RIB is on a trailer, so very stationary.
Up to now I didn't try it in the boat just in my car driving around to test things out.
Park the car, wait for 3 minutes, use the app to give the signal, receive the answer and start driving. And nothing happens.
Help me here...I also use the Starburst TK102 App. From the App Store description - and the App itself - it has the following features available through the iPhone:
* Arm/disarm (turn the tracker on and off)
* Locate (send me a text to tell me where you are)
* Map (show me where you are on a map)
* Auto Track (tell me where you are every x minutes)
* Speed Alert (tell me if the tracker speed exceeds x mph)
* Geo-Fence (tell me if the tracker goes outside pre-determined area)
* Monitor (listen in to what the tracker can hear)
* Configure (set up the tracker - new passwords etc)
So when you say "Park the car, wait for 3 minutes, use the app
to give the signal, receive the answer and start driving. And nothing happens" what do you mean by "use the app
" & "give the signal
"? Because (bad grammar...yuk!), there's no option through the Starburst App to set a movement alert.
For the reasons I stated before I still think you need a geo-fence
Like what I do